Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ready for football!

Friday night Baylor plays TCU down in Waco on ESPN to start their college football season and I'm getting pumped. Sic'em Bears!!! I am having some people over to watch it and eat some fajitas early in the evening. I've loved Baylor my whole life, and especially football. Wes Cash had invited me to join him in Waco, but can't make it this weekend. We made a bowl game last year and went to the game. Hoping for a 7-5 season so we can make another bowl. I'll be there for Homecoming to see them play Missouri. I remember listening to the games on WBAP 820 growing up, and even remember crying when they lost a close game to A&M- I was that invested. Anyway, not much else to say tonight. Ready for the weekend.

2 comments:

LINDSEY CLAIRE said...

Ha, I didn't even realize we'd be watching a game till I read this! I don't care much about sports, but Fall and football season make me happy, and I always like being at parties with people who are invested in the game like you said! :)

Jean Moss said...

That was one of the most exciting games I ever saw. G'Pa went to bed when Baylor was so far ahead and missed all the excitement!