Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MBA

I graduated from college over 4 years ago, and i've been telling myself I want to get an MBA for the past 3. I honestly wish I would have just done it after undergrad....I'm so lazy when it comes to studying for the GMAT, and really out of study mode now. Last week, I finally took the plunge and got some info from OSU, since I live close enough from Tulsa . I have also been looking at Texas Tech. My brother just graduated from Tech, and several people I know went there for grad school. They have some weekend programs I could look at, and still work during the week. Its probably the best time of my life to do it before I get married and have kids.....i don't even know if it would benefit me in sales, but its one of those things I personally want to achieve.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I totally understand! I have recently been considering my grad degree. I want to do it, but I so dont want to study for the GMAT!
-Em

Emily said...

So I have been researching and asking people for opionions - I bought a GMAT study guide today and came across mba.com that has helped guide my thoughts and search - thought you might be interested.