Friday, June 13, 2008

First Post


This is a first post for me in the blogging world. I have become somewhat of a blog stalker over the past few months. For some reason i love reading other people's life stories, so I thought I would start my own, even if no one reads it. My goal is to have a way of sharing experiences and pics throughout life's journeys. I have been fortunate to get to travel a lot, and hope to post these pics as I go forth.
I moved to Tulsa in early March, so this has been an interesting transition in my life. I grew up in Irving, and this is the first time I have been away from my family, friends, and church that I deeply love. So far, its been interesting. I love the area I live in. Its so close to all these cool places to eat and hang out. It reminds me of a cross between Deep Ellum and the M-Streets in Dallas. I can walk anywhere- to the store, coffee shop, lots of cool places to eat, etc. And I have become an avid fan of Quick Trip---they have ice like Sonic, and the stores have everything you could want. So clean too. I have to go there at least once a day for a 49 cent coke....just go in an get a coke if your thirsty (Guffman reference). Alright, well my first post is complete. I hope to stay active in doing this daily, and adding some pics as well. This first pic is me and some of my best friends from Baylor. I have stayed close with most of these guys, went on ski trips, and lots of fun memories. Me, Guinn, Alfredo, Greg and Davi at the Baylor BB game last year.

2 comments:

just_tonya said...

Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the world of blog. Very cool! Hope all is OK in OK! :)

Kim said...

I can't believe I didn't know you have a blog! You're on my list now! I see it's been a while since you've posted. Catch us up! Love you!