Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Years 2008











In late December, I went with several of my Baylor BRH friends over to Great Britian and Ireland for New Years. It seems like forever ago....so much has happened since then. The trip was a blast. I have traveled over there several times by myself, which is also cool, but being with people you know can't be beat. We all got along great, all had the same mindset of what we wanted to do, and got to experience some incredible sights in England, Ireland and Scotland. I think about working at the IBM building in London and how neat that would be to do for a couple of years.








1 comment:

LB said...

Yay! I saw your website update on facebook and came over for a peek. I love the picture of the Abbey in Bath. I miss you, and I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!!!