Monday, January 25, 2010

New Additions to House


It only took over a year, but I have finally gotten some new furniture for the house. I bought a new mattress for the guest room at JC Penney Homestore in S. Tulsa, and its really comfortable. I laid down on it last night, and fell asleep until 5 am this morning. I bought the 2 chairs from target.com and they arrived from UPS today. I had to put them together, but it was simple enough. Anyway, here's some pics of the new additions.....to the left is the new black leather chair from target.com in the guest room. Below is the new chair in the living room. Also from target.




New mattress for guest bed. Still need some pics for the room...


Living room sitting in new chair


New Dark brown chair from target.com









1 comment:

Kim said...

That is so exciting! There are few things I enjoy buying more than furniture. Ice cream and clothes. I can't wait to come see it in person!