Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday...


Its been a great week.! I was up in Kansas City on Tuesday for our team meeting and 2010 kickoff. I met my new boss, who seems to be a really good guy. Wednesday, I drove back to Tulsa and went to Clinton Elementary, where I mentor a cool 1st grader named Devon. Afterwards, I went with Jay to Tulsa's oldest eatery- Ike's Chili- really good place! We go almost weekly to a Tulsa hole-in-the-wall place after mentoring. Some of my favorites have been Ike's, Brownies, and JJ's Gourmet Burger.
I watched the Baylor vs. Kansas game last night- we lost but it was a really close game until the end. The Jayhawks hadn't lost at home in 52 games, but hopefully we will meet them again in the Big 12 tournament.
Today was really busy....had two customer meetings, cold calling in the morning, working on a RFP in the afternoon and then a happy hour with Juniper Networks, one of our business partners. Afterwards, I went to group where we discussed "The Good Samaritan". Looking forward to the weekend--- tomorrow I'm eating lunch with some friends at Albert G's- one of my favorite Tulsa places, and then on Saturday, we are having a big flag football game, which should be awesome! I've also got to run- I've slacked off the past couple of day.

I'm also finally getting a mattress for the guest room- only took a year, but it takes time to furnish a house. I also bought two chairs from target.com. The pic above is of one of the chairs. Anyway, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOVE the chair! It looks comfy!

I didn't know you mentor... how did you get involved in that? What organization do you go through? That's really cool!