Saturday, February 13, 2010

There's this ringing in my ears....

Its been a while....life has been good lately. This past week, my boss was in town, and also filled with lots of customer events and meetings. I think I set a record for client meetings this week- it literally flew by. Tuesday night I went over to Amira and Emily's to watch "Lost", which has been my favorite show over the past few years. Jay brought some of his favorite pizza and we watched the show. Its really hard to remember everything that has gone on in the show, but its turning out to be a great next couple of months to end the series. Wednesday, after traveling about 300 miles, and five customer meetings, I went to the TU game with a customer and business partner. The game was actually really fun, and TU beat Southern Miss. I may try to go to more of those games. I hadn't been to Shades in a while, so after the game, I met Jay up there and had some great lattes. I love that place!!! I miss going there everyday when I lived in Brookside. Thursday evening I spent eating sushi at Fuji with Oliver Bergmann, an awesome co-worker. Afterwords, we went over to Cosmos for some coffee and hung out there for a while. After that, I headed up to Caravan for some country dancing. Friday night, I met some friends up at Starbucks in Brookside and we played several games. It was really good to see some of the friends who I hadn't seen in a while. Today I woke up at 10, went to the Flea Market to look for fishing stuff, and back home. I went to dinner tonight at Carinos and then had a great dessert time back at Lindsey's house. Finally, back to "The Van" tonight and just back......and there's this ringing in my ears...

2 comments:

Lindsey Claire said...

Glad you came last night, and glad to find your blog! :) I feel like I'm the only person not watching LOST these days. Anyway, hope you're having a Happy V-Day today! =)

Kim said...

Wow! You are still the busiest person I know. Or at least tied neck and neck with Jenina!

That's sounds like a fun and tiring week! Hope your week is starting well!